Sunday, 9 May 2021

Mental Health Awareness


 I am writing this because I am not afraid of the fact that there have been a few times that my mental health has suffered. Now in 2021 there are many millions who thanks to Covid 19 will also be suffering with their mental health. It may be that many of these already had issues that they ignored, but now can no longer do so.

As I look on social media, I see some who admit to various forms of mental health issues and some whom I know have them and yet seem oblivious to them and it is those whom I worry about most. 

Perhaps I am lucky with the other things I have that I can see things in others and my own experiences of my mental health has made me more aware of the importance of keeping good mental health than others may be.

Okay, so during this week, there are some things that we can all do to help ourselves and others. Now I am no expert and I do not pretend to be so, but I think I have an understanding so these are my things

1: TALK ABOUT HOW YOU ARE FEELING, YOU'LL BE SURPRISED HOW MANY OTHERS ARE FEELING THE SAME WAY


3: ASK YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES, THOSE YOU WORK WITH ETC., ARE YOU OKAY AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY TO YOU 

SOME OF YOU MAY NOTICE I HAVE MISSED TWO OUT HERE, I SHALL LEAVE THAT FOR YOU TO FILL IN, IN YOUR OWN WORDS


IN MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK, IF WE ALL TOOK TIME TO PAUSE, TO ASK ARE WE AND ARE OTHERS OKAY WE WILL BE DOING A GREAT DEAL

FINALLY REMEMBER JUST LIKE A BROKEN BONE, IF YOU ARE SUFFERING AT ALL REMEMBER IT MIGHT BE A RIGHT PAIN AND SEEM IT WILL NEVER BE FIXED BUT IT WILL AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER AS A RESULT 

SO IN MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK - DO YOUR OWN MENTAL HEALTH M.O.T. YOU MIGHT PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS, BUT IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manx General Election 24 September 2026. A personal reflection

 The Manx General Election took place on Thursday 24 September 2026, it was our chance to elect a new government for the next 5 years. I can...